The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Hynes & Simon Scott, 2013. "The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Renard, Robrecht & Cassimon, Danny, 2001. "On the Pitfalls of Measuring Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin Yifu LIN & Yan WANG, 2015.
"China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances,"
- Justin Yifu LIN & Yan WANG, 2015. "China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances," Working Papers P119, FERDI.
- Cassimon, Danny & Renard, Robrecht & Verbeke, Karel, 2014. "How to account for concessional loans in aid statistics?," IOB Analyses & Policy Briefs 9, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Domínguez, Rafael & Olivié, Iliana, 2014. "Retos para la cooperación al desarrollo en el post-2015 /Challenges for Development Cooperation in the Post-2015," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 32, pages 995-1020, Septiembr.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Aid; Official Development Assistance; Development Finance; Aid Measurement and Statistical Concepts;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .