How to account for concessional loans in aid statistics?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Hynes & Simon Scott, 2013.
"The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- William Hynes & Simon Scott, 2013. "The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kris Bachus & Emilie Bécault, 2017. "Public climate finance: the challenge of reporting equity," BeFinD Working Papers 0117, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Danny Cassimon & Dennis Essers & Karel Verbeke, 2015. "What to do after the clean slate? Post-relief public debt sustainability and management," BeFinD Working Papers 0103, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Kris Bachus & Emilie Bécault, 2017. "Climate finance reporting in Belgium: towards a more comprehensive reporting system," BeFinD Working Papers 0118, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- repec:nam:befdwp:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hugo Couderé, 2018. "To Blend or not to Blend: Towards a Belgian Blended Finance Policy," BeFinD Working Papers 0128, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Domínguez, Rafael & Olivié, Iliana, 2014. "Retos para la cooperación al desarrollo en el post-2015 /Challenges for Development Cooperation in the Post-2015," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 32, pages 995-1020, Septiembr.
- Joren Verschaeve & Jan Orbie, 2018. "Ignoring the elephant in the room? Assessing the impact of the European Union on the Development Assistance Committee's role in international development," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 36(S1), pages 44-58, March.
- Justin Yifu LIN & Yan WANG, 2015.
"China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances,"
- Justin Yifu LIN & Yan WANG, 2015. "China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances," Working Papers P119, FERDI.
- Hillary Chijindu Ezeaku & Ifeoma C. Nwakoby & Obiamaka P. Egbo & Josaphat U. J. Onwumere, 2019. "On the Dynamic Effect of Bilateral Concessional Debts on Living Standards in Sub-Saharan Africa," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(3), pages 21582440198, September.
- Joseph Onjala, 2018. "China's development loans and the threat of debt crisis in Kenya," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 36(S2), pages 710-728, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iob:apbrfs:2014004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hans De Backer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iobuabe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.