Private Chinese investment in Africa : myths and realities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olusanya Ajakaiye & Raphael Kaplinsky, 2009. "China in Africa: A Relationship in Transition," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 21(4), pages 479-484, September.
- Jing Gu, 2009. "China's Private Enterprises in Africa and the Implications for African Development," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 21(4), pages 570-587, September.
- Daniel H. Rosen & Thilo Hanemann, 2009. "China's Changing Outbound Foreign Direct Investment Profile: Drivers and Policy Implications," Policy Briefs PB09-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Yue, 2015. "Firm heterogeneity and location choice of Chinese firms in Latin America and the Caribbean: Corporate ownership, strategic motives and host country institutions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 274-292.
- Bijun Wang & Rui Mao & Qin Gou, 2014. "Overseas Impacts of China's Outward Direct Investment," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 9(2), pages 227-249, July.
- Chen, Yunnan & Sun, Irene Yuan & Ukaejiofo, Rex Uzonna & Xiaoyang, Tang & BrÃ¤utigam, Deborah, 2016. "Learning from China?: Manufacturing, investment, and technology transfer in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1565, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Amanor, Kojo S. & Chichava, Sérgio, 2016. "South–South Cooperation, Agribusiness, and African Agricultural Development: Brazil and China in Ghana and Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 13-23.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Investment and Investment Climate; Emerging Markets; ICT Policy and Strategies; Labor Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .