Report NEP-DEV-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon, Michael & Tsegai, Daniel W. & Flessa, Steffen, 2012. "Intersectoral Health Action in Tanzania – Determinants and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 142395, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Alberto Alesina & Johann Harnoss & Hillel Rapoport, 2013. "Birthplace Diversity and Economic Prosperity," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1304, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Paul Collier & Anthony J. Venables, 2013. "Housing and Urbanization in Africa: unleashing a formal market process," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2013. "World human development : 1870-2007," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-01, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Kumar, Surender, 2013. "Comprehensive wealth and sustainable development in India," MPRA Paper 43809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazhar MUGHAL & Junaid AHMED, 2013. "Remittances and Business Cycles: Comparison of South Asian Countries," Working Papers 2012-2013_4, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jan 2013.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2013. "Modernization of Agriculture and Long-Term Growth," Working Papers tecipa-472, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shen, Xiaofang, 2013. "Private Chinese investment in Africa : myths and realities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6311, The World Bank.
- Harrison, Ann E. & Lin, Justin Yifu & Xu, L. Colin, 2013. "Explaining Africa's (Dis)advantage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6316, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2013. "How long will it take to lift one billion people out of poverty ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6325, The World Bank.