Housing and Urbanization in Africa: unleashing a formal market process
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 2014. "Housing and urbanization in Africa : unleashing a formal market process," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6871, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Malpezzi & J. Sa-Aadu, 1996. "What Have African Housing Policies Wrought?," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 133-160.
- Robert M. Buckley & Jerry Kalarickal, 2005. "Housing Policy in Developing Countries: Conjectures and Refutations," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 233-257.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Lall, Somik V., 2015. "Cities in Developing Countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Franklin, Simon, 2016. "Enabled to work: the impact of government housing on slum dwellers in South Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66537, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-01-26 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-01-26 (Development)
- NEP-IUE-2013-01-26 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2013-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .