Report NEP-URE-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans R. A. Koster, 2013. "Rocketing Rents The magnitude and attenuation of agglomeration economies in the commercial property market," SERC Discussion Papers 0125, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kusum Mundra, 2013. "Minority and Immigrant Homeownership Experience: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2013-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos Van Ommeren, 2013. "Historic Amenities, Income and Sorting of Households," SERC Discussion Papers 0124, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Li, Jing, 2012. "Economic segregation and urban growth," MPRA Paper 41050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Canofari & Giancarlo Marini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2013. "To Sleep, Perchance to Dream: Prices for Funeral Homes in US States," CEIS Research Paper 260, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Jan 2013.
- Lozano-Gracia, Nancy & Young, Cheryl & Lall, Somik V. & Vishwanath, Tara, 2013. "Leveraging land to enable urban transformation : lessons from global experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6312, The World Bank.
- Ignacio Lozano & María Adelaida Martínez, 2013. "Enrollment and quality levels of Colombia’s public basic education: Has fiscal decentralization improved them?," Borradores de Economia 747, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Paul Collier & Anthony J. Venables, 2013. "Housing and Urbanization in Africa: unleashing a formal market process," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- David Cuberes & Rafael González-Val, 2013. "History and Urban Primacy: The Effect of the Spanish Reconquista on Muslim Cities," Working Papers 2013002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Felix Weinhardt, 2013. "The Importance of Time Zone Assignment: Evidence from Residential Electricity Consumption," SERC Discussion Papers serddp0126, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ignacio A. Inoa & Nathalie Picard & André de Palma, 2013. "Commuting Time and Accessibility in a Joint Residential Location, Workplace, and Job Type Choice Model," THEMA Working Papers 2013-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Wenzel, Lars, 2013. "Forecasting regional growth in Germany: A panel approach using business survey data," HWWI Research Papers 133, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Sridhar, Kala S. & Kumar, Surender, 2012. "India’s urban environment: air and water pollution and pollution abatement," MPRA Paper 43810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Goswami, Arti Grover & Kerr, William R., 2013. "Highway to success in India : the impact of the golden quadrilateral project for the location and performance of manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6320, The World Bank.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Ma, Wai Yip & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developers strategies: a simple Theory and some Evidence," MPRA Paper 43896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guy Michaels & Ferdinand Rauch & Stephen J. Redding, 2013. "Task Specialization in U.S. Cities from 1880-2000," NBER Working Papers 18715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2013. "Towards a policy to promote tourism clusters," MPRA Paper 43924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephens, Heather & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Lake Amenities, Environmental Degradation, and Great Lakes Regional Growth," MPRA Paper 43903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Fuster & James Vickery, 2013. "Securitization and the fixed-rate mortgage," Staff Reports 594, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Kusum Mundra, 2013. "Immigrant Homeownership and Immigration Status: Evidence from Spain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1301, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bar-Isaac, Heski & Gavazza, Alessandro, 2013. "Brokers' contractual arrangements in the Manhattan residential rental market," MPRA Paper 43967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Günther Fink & Isabel Günther & Kenneth Hill, 2013. "Urban Mortality Transitions: The Role of Slums," PGDA Working Papers 9913, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Cern Ertur & Antonio Musolesi, 2012. "Spatial autoregressive spillovers vs unobserved common factors models. A panel data analysis of international technology diffusion," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/9, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Coady, David & Martinelli, Cesar & Parker, Susan W., 2013. "Information and participation in social programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6319, The World Bank.
- Anghel, Brindusa & Cabrales, Antonio & Sainz, Jorge & Sanz, Ismael, 2012. "Publicizing the results of standardized external tests : does it have an effect on school outcomes?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1234, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Behera, Smruti Ranjan Behera & Dua, Pami Dua & Goldar, Bishwanath Goldar, 2012. "Technology Spillover of Foreign Direct Investment: An Analysis of Different Clusters in India," MPRA Paper 43840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathilde Aubry & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2013. "Business cycle and entrepreneurial behavior using French regional data," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201304, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- HIRATA Hideaki & Ayhan KOSE & Christopher OTROK, 2013. "Regionalization vs. Globalization," Discussion papers 13004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K., 2013. "Do entrepreneurs matter?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1002, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Zuzana Janko & Gurleen Popli, 2013. "Examining the Link between Crime and Unemployment: A Time Series Analysis for Canada," Working Papers 2013001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Rebecca Cannon Fraenkel, 2013. "Compensation Matters: The Case of Teachers," Issues in Brief ibslp28, Center for Retirement Research.
- Jason Fletcher & Adalbert Mayer, 2013. "Tracing the Effects of Guaranteed Admission through the College Process: Evidence from a Policy Discontinuity in the Texas 10% Plan," NBER Working Papers 18721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Ruiz Marín, Manuel & Mur Lacambra, Jesús, 2013. "Detecting dependence between spatial processes," MPRA Paper 43861, University Library of Munich, Germany.