India’s urban environment: air and water pollution and pollution abatement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3052-3059, October.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008.
"Asian energy and environmental policy: Promoting growth while preserving the environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3905-3924, October.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Asian Energy and Environmental Policy: Promoting Growth While Preserving the Environment," MPRA Paper 12224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam, 2009. "Costs and Challenges of Local Urban Services: Evidence from India's Cities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198060840.
More about this item
KeywordsUrbanisation; Environment; Air pollution; Water pollution; Fiscal instruments;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- N95 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-01-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-01-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-01-26 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .