Report NEP-RES-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sridhar, Kala S. & Kumar, Surender, 2012. "India’s urban environment: air and water pollution and pollution abatement," MPRA Paper 43810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2012. "Environmental Policies, Product Market Regulation and Innovation in Renewable Energy," Working Papers 2012.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stephens, Heather & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Lake Amenities, Environmental Degradation, and Great Lakes Regional Growth," MPRA Paper 43903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Saltari & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2013. "Optimal Waste Control with Abatement and Productive Capital Stocks," Working Papers 1301, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Emmanuelle AUGERAUD-VERON & Marc LEANDRI, 2013. "Optimal pollution control with distributed delays," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2013-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Moussa Diaby & Hélène Ferrer & Fabrice Valognes, 2013. "A Social Choice Approach to Primary Resource Management: The rubber tree Case in Africa," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201305, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Yoon, Sang Won, 2013. "Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility," Working Papers 142561, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Steven Van Passel & Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn, 2012. "A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on European Agriculture," Working Papers 2012.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.