China's Private Enterprises in Africa and the Implications for African Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Didier, Tatiana & Llovet, Ruth & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2017.
"International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 52-66.
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L. & Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2016. "International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7772, The World Bank.
- Tatiana Didier & Ruth Llovet Montanes & Sergio Luis Schmukler, 2017. "International Financial Integration of East Asia and Pacific," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 139, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Matthias Busse & Ceren Erdogan & Henning Mühlen, 2016.
"China's Impact on Africa – The Role of Trade, FDI and Aid,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(2), pages 228-262, May.
- Busse, Matthias & Erdogan, Ceren & Muehlen, Henning, 2014. "China's Impact on Africa - the Role of Trade, FDI and Aid," IEE Working Papers 206, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ndambendia, Houdou, 2015. "Africa trade and investment with BRIC nations in a changing economic landscape: the role of China," MPRA Paper 71675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rotunno, Lorenzo & Vézina, Pierre-Louis & Wang, Zheng, 2013.
"The rise and fall of (Chinese) African apparel exports,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 152-163.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Pierre-Louis Vezina & Zheng Wang, 2012. "The rise and fall of (Chinese) African apparel exports," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Koech, Janet, 2010. "Africa—Missing Globalization's Rewards?," Annual Report, Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute, pages 18-27.
- Ozawa Terutomo & Bellak Christian, 2011. "Will the World Bank's Vision Materialize? Relocating China's Factories to Sub-Saharan Africa, Flying-Geese Style," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-18, September.
- Chen, Yunnan & Sun, Irene Yuan & Ukaejiofo, Rex Uzonna & Xiaoyang, Tang & BrÃ¤utigam, Deborah, 2016. "Learning from China?: Manufacturing, investment, and technology transfer in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1565, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pairault, Thierry, 2013. "Les entreprises chinoises sous la tutelle directe du gouvernement illustrées par leur investissement en Afrique," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 13.
- Liu Deming, 2012. "Proposing the Bonding Requirements for Investment in Africa: A Tripartite Solution for the Environmental Protection," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 128-154, December.
- Annina Kärkkäinen, 2016. "Does China have a geoeconomic strategy towards Zimbabwe? The case of the Zimbabwean natural resource sector," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 185-202, June.
- Scoones, Ian & Amanor, Kojo & Favareto, Arilson & Qi, Gubo, 2016. "A New Politics of Development Cooperation? Chinese and Brazilian Engagements in African Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-12.
- Montfort Mlachila & Misa Takebe, 2011. "FDI from BRICs to LICs; Emerging Growth Driver?," IMF Working Papers 11/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Broich, T. & Szirmai, A., 2014. "China's economic embrace of Africa: An international comparative perspective," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Tang, Xiaoyang, 2017. "Chinese investment in Ghanaâ€™s manufacturing sector," IFPRI discussion papers 1628, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simplice Asongu & John Ssozi, 2016.
"Sino-African Relations: Some Solutions and Strategies to the Policy Syndromes,"
Journal of African Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 33-51, January.
- Asongu, Simplice & Ssozi, John, 2015. "Sino-African relations: some solutions and strategies to the policy syndromes," MPRA Paper 67851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & John Ssozi, 2015. "Sino-African relations: some solutions and strategies to the policy syndromes," Working Papers 15/013, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Boys, Kathryn & Kandilov, Ivan, 2016. "Strategic Acquisitions: Determinants Of Chinese Outward Direct Investment In The Agrifood Industry," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235972, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2010. "Drivers of change or cut-throat competitors? Challenging Cultures of Innovation of Chinese and Nigerian migrant entrepreneurs in West Africa," MPRA Paper 23132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:75-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shen, Xiaofang, 2013. "Private Chinese investment in Africa : myths and realities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6311, The World Bank.
- André De Palma & Alexandre Guimard, 2014. "Urbanism, an overview," Working Papers hal-00969574, HAL.
- Tanny Men, 2014. "Place-based and Place-bound Realities: A Chinese Firm’s Embeddedness in Tanzania," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 43(1), pages 103-138.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:21:y:2009:i:4:p:570-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.