Income Distribution and Redistribution: Ireland in Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian Nolan & Tim Callan, 1989. "Cross-National Poverty Comparisons Using Relative Poverty Lines: An Application and Some Lessons," Papers WP009, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Brendan J. & Hannan, Damian F. & Creighton, S., 1989. "Poverty, Income and Welfare in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS146.
- Bird, Richard M, 1980. "Income Redistribution through the Fiscal System: The Limits of Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 77-81, May.
- Meerman, Jacob, 1978. "Do Empirical Studies of Budget Incidence Make Sense?," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 33(3), pages 295-313.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cathal O’Donoghue, 2001.
"Redistribution over the Lifetime in the Irish Tax-Benefit System - An Application of a Prototype Dynamic Microsimulation Model for Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(3), pages 191-216.
- Cathal O'Donoghue, 2002. "Redistribution over the Lifetime in the Irish Tax-Benefit System: An Application of a Prototype Dynamic Microsimulation Model for Ireland," Working Papers 0056, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2002.
- Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2000. "A Comparative Perspective on Trends in Income Inequality in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(4), pages 329-350.
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan, 1993. "Income Inequality and Poverty in Ireland in the 1970s and 1980s," Papers WP043, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .