International investment barriers in general equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sema Bayraktar, 2009. "The impact of exchange rate risk on international asset pricing under various market structures," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 169-195, February.
- Lee, Khang Min & Moyen, Nathalie, 2006. "Optimal liberalization of financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1319-1335, December.
- Alotaibi, Abdullah R. & Mishra, Anil V., 2017. "Time varying international financial integration for GCC stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 66-78.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane, 2011.
"International portfolio diversification is better than you think,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 289-308, March.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane, 2006. "International Portfolio Diversification Is Better Than You Think," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06013, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Khang Min Lee, 2002. "Optimal Financial Markets Liberalization," Departmental Working Papers wp0202, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Coen, Alain, 2001. "Home bias and international capital asset pricing model with human capital," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 497-513, December.
- Kim, In Joon & Kim, So Jung & Yoon, Sun-Joong, 2014. "A dark side of international capital market integration: Domestic investors' view," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 238-256.
- repec:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pdjkuc9g70969520 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pdjkuc9g70969520 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:34:y:1993:i:1-2:p:137-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .