Government Spending in Developing Countries: Trends, Causes, and Consequences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer & Zenker, Juliane, 2011.
"Varieties of capitalism, governance and government spending: A cross-section analysis,"
Kiel Working Papers
1726, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer & Zenker, Juliane, 2011. "Varieties of capitalism, governance and government spending: A cross-section analysis," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2011/01, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Swaroop, Vinaya & Heng-fu, Zou, 1996.
"The composition of public expenditure and economic growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 313-344, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Vinaya Swaroop & Heng-fu Zou, 1996. "The composition of public expenditure and economic growth," CEMA Working Papers 77, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Antonio N. Bojanic, 2013. "The composition of government expenditures and economic growth in Bolivia," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 50(1), pages 83-105, May.
- Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu, 1996. "Who pays for fiscal expansion? Distributional effects of fiscal spending in a small open economy with foreign capital," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 715-726.
- repec:arp:ijefrr:2017:p:44-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akram, Naeem, 2010. "Fiscal Scenario of South Asian Countries: Implications for Economic Growth and Poverty Alleviation," MPRA Paper 29103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph I. Amuka & Miracle O. Ezeoke & Fredrick O. Asogwa, 2016. "Government Spending Pattern and Macroeconomic Stability: A Vector Autoregressive Model," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1930-1936.
- Fan, Shenggen & Rao, Neetha, 2003. "Public spending in developing countries: trends, determination, and impact," EPTD discussion papers 99, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ghura, Dhaneshwar, 1995. "Effects of macroeconomic policies on income growth, inflation, and output growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 367-395, August.
- Awomuse, Bernard O. & Olorunleke, Kola & Alimi, R. Santos, 2013. "The effect of federal government size on economic growth in Nigeria, 1961-2011," MPRA Paper 53467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisca Guedes de Oliveira, 2016. "Government Size versus Government Efficiency in a Model of Economic Growth," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(2), pages 38-55.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:7:y:1992:i:1:p:59-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .