A hybrid production structure in trade: theory and implications
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 56 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.heirs.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/12232/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorge Saba Arbache & Andy Dickerson & Francis Green, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation and Wages in Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 73-96, 02.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson & Deborah L. Swenson, 2000.
"Offshore Assembly from the United States: Production Characteristics of the 9802 Program,"
in: The Impact of International Trade on Wages, pages 85-125
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson & Deborah L. Swenson, "undated". "Offshore Assembly From The United States: Production Characteristics Of The 9802 Program," Department of Economics 98-10, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Deborah Swenson & Robert Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2003. "Offshore Assembly From The United States: Production Characteristics Of The 9802 Program," Working Papers 9810, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1974. "An economic analysis of the duty-free zone," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 225-241, August.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Gouranga Gopal Das, 2002. "Trade, Technology and Human Capital: Stylised Facts and Quantitative Evidence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 257-281, 02.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Peter Neary, J., 1984. "The positive theory of international trade," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-62 Elsevier.
- Reza Oladi & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Non-traded Goods, Technical Progress and Wages," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 507-515, September.
- Sugata Marjit & Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti, 2004. "Trade and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 295-303, April.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Reza Oladi, 2006. "Uniform Technical Progress: Can It Be Harmful?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 33-38, 02.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2000. "Globalization and the Theory of Input Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026210086x.
- Sanyal, Kalyan K & Jones, Ronald W, 1982. "The Theory of Trade in Middle Products," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 16-31, March.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Winchester, Niven & Greenaway, David, 2007. "Rising wage inequality and capital-skill complementarity," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 41-54.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marjit, Sugata, 1990. "A simple production model in trade and its applications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 257-260, March.
- Robert Feenstra & Gordon Hanson, 2001. "Global Production Sharing and Rising Inequality: A Survey of Trade and Wages," NBER Working Papers 8372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal, 2005. "Emigration and wage inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 141-145, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:4:p:359-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.