A hybrid production structure in trade: theory and implications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12232|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorge Saba Arbache & Andy Dickerson & Francis Green, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation and Wages in Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages F73-F96, 02.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Marjit, Sugata, 1990. "A simple production model in trade and its applications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 257-260, March.
- Reza Oladi & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Non-traded Goods, Technical Progress and Wages," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 507-515, September.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Reza Oladi, 2006. "Uniform Technical Progress: Can It Be Harmful?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 33-38, 02.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson & Deborah L. Swenson, .
"Offshore Assembly From The United States: Production Characteristics Of The 9802 Program,"
Department of Economics
98-10, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson & Deborah L. Swenson, 2000. "Offshore Assembly from the United States: Production Characteristics of the 9802 Program," NBER Chapters, in: The Impact of International Trade on Wages, pages 85-125 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deborah Swenson & Robert Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2003. "Offshore Assembly From The United States: Production Characteristics Of The 9802 Program," Working Papers 9810, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2000. "Globalization and the Theory of Input Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026210086x, June.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Peter Neary, J., 1984. "The positive theory of international trade," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-62 Elsevier.
- Sugata Marjit & Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti, 2004. "Trade and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 295-303, April.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal, 2005. "Emigration and wage inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 141-145, July.
- David Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1974. "An economic analysis of the duty-free zone," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 225-241, August.
- Sanyal, Kalyan K & Jones, Ronald W, 1982. "The Theory of Trade in Middle Products," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 16-31, March.
- Gouranga Gopal Das, 2002. "Trade, Technology and Human Capital: Stylised Facts and Quantitative Evidence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 257-281, 02.
- Winchester, Niven & Greenaway, David, 2007. "Rising wage inequality and capital-skill complementarity," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 41-54.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:4:p:359-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.