A theory of joint venture life-cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray Chaudhuri, Prabal, 1995. "Technological asymmetry and joint product development," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Combs, K. L., 1993. "The role of information sharing in cooperative research and development," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 535-551.
- Yu, Eden S. H. & Chi-Chur, Chao, 1996. "Are wholly foreign-owned enterprises better than joint ventures?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 225-237, February.
- Al-Saadon, Yousef & Das, Satya P., 1996. "Host-country policy, transfer pricing and ownership distribution in international joint ventures: A theoretical analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 345-364, May.
- Marjit, Sugata, 1991. "Incentives for cooperative and non-cooperative R and D in duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 187-191, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Stähler, 2014. "Partial ownership and cross-border mergers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 209-237, April.
- Daniel Leonard & Ngo Van Long, 2015. "Technology transfers and industry closures," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 542-569, June.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Roy Chowdhury, Indrani, 2001. "Joint venture instability: a life cycle approach," MPRA Paper 1556, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Silipo, Damiano B., 2008. "Incentives and forms of cooperation in research and development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 101-119, June.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2009.
"Joint venture instability and monitoring,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 126-140, September.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2003. "Joint venture instability and monitoring," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-09, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:npf:wpaper:31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2009. "Joint Venture Breakup and the Exploration-Exploitation Trade-off," Working Papers 09-14, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2009.
- Indrani Roy Chowdhury & Prabla Roy Chowdhury, 2002. "International Joint Ventures: A Welfare Analysis," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 51-60.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Learning dynamics in research alliances: A panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 776-789, July.
- Monica Das & Sandwip Kumar Das, 2012. "Foreign direct investment, joint ventures and export," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 0179-0189.
- Damiano Silipo, 2005. "The Evolution of Cooperation in Patent Races:Theory and Experimental Evidence," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 1-38, July.
- Roy Chowdhury, Indrani, 2005. "Joint ventures, pollution and environmental policy," Working Papers 05/31, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Kasuga, Hidefumi, 2003. "Capital market imperfections and forms of foreign operations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1043-1064, September.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2007.
"The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
221, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Tomaso Duso & Enrico Pennings & Jo Seldeslachts, 2008. "The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis," CIG Working Papers SP II 2007-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- repec:enr:rpaper:0017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "International joint venture, licensing and buy-out under asymmetric information," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 127-151, October.
- Rapahel Soubeyran & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2009. "The Pace of Technology Transfer in Anticipation of Joint Venture Breakup," Working Papers 2009.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2008. "International joint venture: Buy-out and subsidiary," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 734-756, March.
- Neubecker, Leslie, 2003. "Does cooperation in manufactoring foster tacit collusion," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 261, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:19:y:2001:i:3-4:p:319-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.