The effects of direct foreign investment in the presence of increasing returns due to specialization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George, P. S. (Poykayil Simon), 1979. "Public distribution of foodgrains in Kerala: income distribution implications and effectiveness," Research reports 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- John C. Williams, 2010. "The economic outlook," Speech 86, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Wright, Brian D & Williams, Jeffrey C, 1982. "The Economic Role of Commodity Storage," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 596-614, September.
- Konandreas, Panos A. & Huddleston, Barbara & Virabongsa Ramangkura, 1978. "Food security: an insurance approach," Research reports 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Adelman, Irma & Robinson, Sherman, 1988. "Macroeconomic adjustment and income distribution : Alternative models applied to two economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 23-44.
- Johnson, D. Gale, 1976. "Increased stability of grain supplies in developing countries: Optimal carryovers and insurance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(12), pages 977-987, December.
- Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Hazell, Peter B.R. & Anderson, Jock R., 1983. "Producers' Price Expectations and the Size of the Welfare Gains from Price Stabilisation," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(02), August.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 937-949, September.
- Robert R. Schneider, 1985. "Food Subsidies: A Multiple Price Model (Subventions alimentaires: modÃ¨les faisant intervenir diverses subventions et leur incidence sur les prix) (Subvenciones alimentarias: Modelo de precios mÃºltip," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(2), pages 289-316, June.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," CUDARE Working Paper Series 309, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Kumar, Shubh K., 1979. "Impact of subsidized rice on food consumption and nutrition in Kerala:," Research reports 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sarris, Alexander H., 1985. "Food security and agricultural production strategies under risk in Egypt," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 85-111.
- Gavan, James D. & Sri Chandrasekera, Indrani, 1979. "The impact of public foodgrain distribution on food consumption and welfare in Sri Lanka:," Research reports 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:34:y:1990:i:1-2:p:287-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.