Increasing returns, urban unemployment, and international capital mobility: A trade policy analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Batra, Raveendra N & Naqvi, Nadeem, 1987. "Urban Unemployment and the Gains from Trade," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(215), pages 381-395, August.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "Factor mobility, trade and welfare : A North-South analysis with economies of scale," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 229-245, October.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1995. "The shadow price of foreign exchange in a dual economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 195-202, February.
- Neary, Peter & Ruane, Frances P, 1988.
"International Capital Mobility, Shadow Prices, and the Cost of Protection,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(4), pages 571-585, November.
- J. Peter Neary & Frances P. Ruane, 1984. "International capital mobility, shadow prices and the cost of protection," Working Papers 198432, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter & Ruane, Frances, 1985. "International Capital Mobility, Shadow Prices and the Cost of Protection," CEPR Discussion Papers 58, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1986. "Increasing returns, dynamic stability, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 43-63, February.
- J. Peter Neary, 1985. "International Factor Mobility, Minimum Wage Rates, and Factor-Price Equalization: A Synthesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 551-570.
- John S. Chipman, 1970. "External Economies of Scale and Competitive Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 347-385.
- Naqvi, Nadeem & Wiener, Klaus, 1991. "External increasing returns and the shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 177-184, February.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "Increasing returns, imperfect markets, and trade theory," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 325-365 Elsevier.
- Corden, W.M., 1984. "The normative theory of international trade," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 63-130 Elsevier. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)