Market-dependent Production Set
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Vandana Chandra & Nadeem Naqvi, 1997. "Protection and the Shadow Price of Foreign Exchange with Increasing Returns and International Capital Mobility," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 959-967, November.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Alan Blinder, 2010.
"Teaching Macro Principles after the Financial Crisis,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 385-390, September.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2010. "Teaching Macro Principles after the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 1222, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- David Franck, 1999. "Tariff and Quota Reform with International Capital Mobility," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 132-143, July.
- Javed Younas, 2011. "Role of foreign direct investment in estimating capital mobility: a reappraisal of Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(12), pages 1133-1137.
- J. Peter Neary, 1995. "Factor Mobility and International Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(s1), pages 4-23, November.
- Neary, Peter & Ruane, Frances P, 1988.
"International Capital Mobility, Shadow Prices, and the Cost of Protection,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(4), pages 571-585, November.
- J. Peter Neary & Frances P. Ruane, 1984. "International capital mobility, shadow prices and the cost of protection," Working Papers 198432, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter & Ruane, Frances, 1985. "International Capital Mobility, Shadow Prices and the Cost of Protection," CEPR Discussion Papers 58, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lal, Anil K., 1995. "Increasing returns, urban unemployment, and international capital mobility: A trade policy analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 181-193, February.
- Emily J. Blanchard, 2009. "Trade taxes and international investment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 882-899, August.
- J. Peter Neary, 1985. "International Factor Mobility, Minimum Wage Rates, and Factor-Price Equalization: A Synthesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 551-570.
- Peter Neary, 1988. "Tariffs, Quotas, and Voluntary Export Restraints with and without Internationally Mobile Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 714-735, November.
- Trisha Bezmen, 2006. "Foreign Aid under Quantitative Restrictions: Welfare Effects and International Factor Mobility," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 709-721, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolin V. Schürg & Nadeem Naqvi, 2011. "Efficiency-wage Hypothesis and the Operational Production Pattern," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201146, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium; production possibility frontier; production set; international capital mobility; economic policy;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .