Efficiency-wage Hypothesis and the Operational Production Pattern
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Egbert, Henrik & Naqvi, Nadeem, 2011. "Market-dependent production set," MPRA Paper 33829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1988.
"Relative Wages, Efficiency Wages, and Keynesian Unemployment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 383-388, May.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1988. "Relative Wages, Efficiency Wages, and Keynesian Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Blinder, 2010.
"Teaching Macro Principles after the Financial Crisis,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 385-390, September.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2010. "Teaching Macro Principles after the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 1222, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Batra, Raveendra N. & Naqvi, Nadeem, 1989. "Non-traded and intermediate goods and the theory of protection," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 721-735, April.
- Solow, Robert M., 1979. "Another possible source of wage stickiness," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 79-82.
- J. Peter Neary, 1985. "International Factor Mobility, Minimum Wage Rates, and Factor-Price Equalization: A Synthesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 551-570.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium; production set; production possibility frontier; efficiency wage; economic policy; labor market;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .