Search Frictions, Efficiency Wages and Equilibrium Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2016.
"Unemployment and Business Cycles,"
Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 1523-1569, July.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2013. "Unemployment and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 19265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2013. "Unemployment and business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1089, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Kurmann, André, 2010.
"The business cycle implications of reciprocity in labor relations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 837-850, October.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Kurmann, Andre, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labour Relations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & André Kurmann, 2010. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Working Papers 2010-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & André KURMANN, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & André Kurmann, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de recherche 0743, CIRPEE.
- Robert Shimer, 2005. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 881-894, October.
- Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 1999.
"New developments in models of search in the labor market,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 39, pages 2567-2627
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher, 1999. "New Developments in Models of Search in the Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Zaharieva (Chizhova), 2010. "Working Effort and Endogenous Job Separations in Search Equilibrium," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-06, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2013. "Reciprocity and matching frictions," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(3), pages 247-268, September.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1988.
"Relative Wages, Efficiency Wages, and Keynesian Unemployment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 383-388, May.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1988. "Relative Wages, Efficiency Wages, and Keynesian Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Solow, Robert M., 1979. "Another possible source of wage stickiness," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 79-82.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eid:wpaper:45163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Scholarly Communications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debatuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.