Teaching business cycles with the IS-TR model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Blinder, 2010.
"Teaching Macro Principles after the Financial Crisis,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 385-390, September.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2010. "Teaching Macro Principles after the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 1222, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Bluedorn, John C. & Bowdler, Christopher, 2011.
"The open economy consequences of U.S. monetary policy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 309-336, March.
- John C. Bluedorn & Christopher Bowdler, 2006. "The Open Economy Consequences of U.S. Monetary Policy," Economics Series Working Papers 265, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Bluedorn & Christopher Bowdler, 2006. "The Open Economy Consequences of U.S. Monetary Policy," Economics Papers 2006-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 2010. "Reconstructing Economics in Light of the 2007--? Financial Crisis," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 391-397, September.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2010. "How Should the Financial Crisis Change How We Teach Economics?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 403-409, September.
- repec:pri:cepsud:207blinder is not listed on IDEAS
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; IS-TR model; macroeconomics; teaching of economics;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2014-11-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:58992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .