How Should the Financial Crisis Change How We Teach Economics?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "Getting Off Track - How Government Actions and Interventions Caused, Prolonged, and Worsened the Financial Crisis," Books, Hoover Institution, Stanford University, number 3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koutsobinas, Theodore, 2011. "Animal spirits, liquidity-preference and Keynesian behavioural macroeconomics: An intertemporal framework," MPRA Paper 43027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Kirman, 2016. "Complexity and Economic Policy: A Paradigm Shift or a Change in Perspective? A Review Essay on David Colander and Roland Kupers's Complexity and the Art of Public Policy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 534-572, June.
- Mike Dempsey, 2014. "The Modigliani and Miller Propositions: The History of a Failed Foundation for Corporate Finance?," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(3), pages 279-295, September.
- Stefano Gurciullo, 2014. "Stess-testing the system: Financial shock contagion in the realm of uncertainty," Papers 1412.1679, arXiv.org.
- repec:bus:jphile:v:10:y:2016:i:1:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tervala, Juha, 2014. "Teaching business cycles with the IS-TR model," MPRA Paper 58992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georg Strasser & Marketa Halova Wolfe, 2014.
"Learning to Argue with Intermediate Macro Theory: A Semester-Long Team Writing Project,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 191-210, September.
- Marketa Halova Wolfe & Georg H. Strasser, 2013. "Learning to Argue with Intermediate Macro Theory: A Semester-Long Team Writing Project," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 826, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2014.
- Stavros A. DRAKOPOULOS, 2016.
"Economic crisis, economic methodology and the scientific ideal of physics,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 28-57, November.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2016. "Economic Crisis, Economic Methodology and the Scientific Ideal of Physics," MPRA Paper 74306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:beh:jbepv1:v:1:y:2017:i:s:p:5-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:41:y:2010:i:4:p:403-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .