Report NEP-LMA-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernández, Raquel & Wong, Joyce Cheng, 2011. "The Disappearing Gender Gap: The Impact of Divorce, Wages, and Preferences on Education Choices and Women's Work," IZA Discussion Papers 6046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erling Barth & Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2011. "Immigrant Wage Profiles Within and Between Establishments," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011019, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Carroll, David & Tani, Massimiliano, 2011. "Labour Market Under-Utilisation of Recent Higher Education Graduates: New Australian Panel Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6047, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shutao Cao & Enchuan Shao & Pedro Silos, 2011. "Fixed-Term and Permanent Employment Contracts: Theory and Evidence," Staff Working Papers 11-21, Bank of Canada.
- Tatiane Almeida De Menezes & Isabel Raposo, 2011. "Wage Differentials By Firm Size: Theefficiency Wage Test In Brazil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 236, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jorge Friedman & Nanno Mulder & Sebastián Faúndez & Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Carlos Yévenes & Mario Velásquez & Fernando Baizán & Gerhard Reinecke, 2011. "Openness, Wage Gaps and Unions in Chile: A Micro Econometric Analysis," OECD Trade Policy Papers 134, OECD Publishing.
- Blundell, Richard & Bozio, Antoine & Laroque, Guy, 2011. "Extensive and Intensive Margins of Labour Supply: Working Hours in the US, UK and France," IZA Discussion Papers 6051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan James, 2011. "Ability matching and occupational choice," Working Paper 1125, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Whelan, Kenneth T. & Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Hallock, Kevin F. & Seeber, Ronald L., 2011. "Adverse Selection and Incentives in an Early Retirement Program," IZA Discussion Papers 6055, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Flabbi and Andrea Moro, 2011. "The Effect of Job Flexibility on Female Labor Market Outcomes: Estimates from a Search and Bargaining Model," Working Papers gueconwpa~11-11-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Raymundo Miguel Campos-Vázquez & José Antonio Rodríguez-López, 2011. "Trade and Occupational Employment in Mexico since NAFTA," OECD Trade Policy Papers 129, OECD Publishing.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Josh Hurwitz & Laura Quinby, 2011. "How Prepared Are State and Local Workers for Retirement," Issues in Brief ibslp22, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2011.
- Laura Munro, 2011. "A Literature Review on Trade and Informal Labour Markets in Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Carolin V. Schürg & Nadeem Naqvi, 2011. "Efficiency-wage Hypothesis and the Operational Production Pattern," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201146, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers 2011-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Adriana Fontes Rocha Expósito Da Silva & Valéria Lúcia Pero, 2011. "Low-Paid Employment In Brazil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 140, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].