Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The excessive taxation of married couples in Italy
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2011-11-17 21:55:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Claudio Rossetti & Daniela Vuri, 2012.
"In-Work Benefits for Married Couples: An Ex-Ante Evaluation of EITC and WTC Policies in Italy,"
CEIS Research Paper
244, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Jul 2012.
- De Luca, Giuseppe & Rossetti, Claudio & Vuri, Daniela, 2012. "In-Work Benefits for Married Couples: An Ex-Ante Evaluation of EITC and WTC Policies in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuseppe De Luca & Claudio Rossetti & Daniela Vuri, 2013. "In-work benefits for married couples: an ex-ante evaluation of EITC and WTC policies in Italy," Working Papers 12, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
More about this item
Keywordsfemale labor force participation; Italian tax system; marginal tax rate; joint taxation; gender-based taxation; working tax credit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-11-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-11-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-11-07 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-PBE-2011-11-07 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-11-07 (Public Finance)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hka:wpaper:2011-021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Pachon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfichus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .