Report NEP-PBE-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Public Expenditures, Taxes, Federal Transfers, and Endogenous Growth," CEMA Working Papers 524, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Fochmann, Martin & Weimann, Joachim, 2011. "The Effects of Tax Salience and Tax Experience on Individual Work Efforts in a Framed Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6049, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2011. "Financing of Public Goods through Taxation in a General Equilibrium Economy: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1830, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hans Pitlik & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2011. "Growth Implications of Structure and Size of Public Sectors," WIFO Working Papers 404, WIFO.
- Bert Brys & Stephen Matthews & Jeffrey Owens, 2011. "Tax Reform Trends in OECD Countries," OECD Taxation Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Bert Brys, 2011. "Non-Tax Compulsory Payments as an Additional Burden on Labour Income," OECD Taxation Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Effective taxation of top incomes in Germany," Discussion Papers 2011/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Daniel H. Cooper & Byron F. Lutz & Michael G. Palumbo, 2011. "Quantifying the role of federal and state taxes in mitigating income inequality," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Political drivers of and barriers to Public-Private Partnerships: The role of political involvement," Working Papers 98, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers 2011-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Antonella Caiumi, 2011. "The Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Tax Expenditures - A Novel Approach: An Application to the Regional Tax Incentives for Business Investments in Italy," OECD Taxation Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Algan, Yann & Hémet, Camille & Laitin, David D., 2011. "Diversity and Public Goods: A Natural Experiment with Exogenous Residential Allocation," IZA Discussion Papers 6053, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).