Tax Reform Trends in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:485510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Godar, Sarah. & Paetz, Christoph. & Truger, Achim., 2014. "Progressive tax reform in OECD countries : perspectives and obstacles," ILO Working Papers 994855103402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bradley, Sebastien & Dauchy, Estelle & Hasegawa, Makoto, 2013.
"Investor Valuations of Japan's Adoption of a Territorial Tax Regime: Quantifying the Direct and Competitive Effects of International Tax Reform,"
School of Economics Working Paper Series
2013-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, revised 15 Sep 2014.
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Sebastien Bradley & Makoto Hasegawa, 2014. "Investor Valuations of Japan's Adoption of a Territorial Tax Regime: Quantifying the Direct and Competitive Effects of International Tax Reform," Working Papers w0201, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Yinger Zheng & Haixia Zheng & Xinyue Ye, 2016. "Using Machine Learning in Environmental Tax Reform Assessment for Sustainable Development: A Case Study of Hubei Province, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Bruno Bises & Antonio Scialà, 2014. "The Erosion of the Personal Income Tax Base in Italy: Equity Aspects," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 145-166.
- Lindemann, Henrik, 2015. "Budgetary Interests and the Degree of Unbundling in Electricity Markets - An Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-543, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-11-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2011-11-07 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-11-07 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ctpaaa:1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .