Report NEP-ACC-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fochmann, Martin & Weimann, Joachim, 2011. "The Effects of Tax Salience and Tax Experience on Individual Work Efforts in a Framed Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6049, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephen Matthews, 2011. "What is a "Competitive" Tax System?," OECD Taxation Working Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Effective taxation of top incomes in Germany," Discussion Papers 2011/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bert Brys, 2011. "Making Fundamental Tax Reform Happen," OECD Taxation Working Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
- Daniel H. Cooper & Byron F. Lutz & Michael G. Palumbo, 2011. "Quantifying the role of federal and state taxes in mitigating income inequality," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bert Brys & Stephen Matthews & Jeffrey Owens, 2011. "Tax Reform Trends in OECD Countries," OECD Taxation Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Bock, Carolin & Watzinger, Martin, 2011. "The capital gains tax: A curse but also a blessing for venture capital investment," CEFS Working Paper Series 2011-04, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Stephan Whitaker & Thomas J. Fitzpatrick, 2012. "The impact of vacant, tax-delinquent, and foreclosed property on sales prices of neighboring homes," Working Papers (Old Series) 1123, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Marco Manzo, 2011. "Corporate Taxation and SMEs: The Italian Experience: The Italian Experience," OECD Taxation Working Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Public Expenditures, Taxes, Federal Transfers, and Endogenous Growth," CEMA Working Papers 524, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers 2011-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bert Brys, 2011. "Wage Income Tax Reforms and Changes in Tax Burdens: 2000-2009," OECD Taxation Working Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Alfred Boss, 2011. "Steuervergünstigungen in Deutschland 2005–2012," Kiel Working Papers 1738, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Helmut Dietl, 2011. "Why Taxing Executives' Bonuses Can Foster Risk-Taking Behavior," Working Papers 0150, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised May 2012.
- Bert Brys, 2011. "Non-Tax Compulsory Payments as an Additional Burden on Labour Income," OECD Taxation Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Fidel Picos-Sánchez, 2011. "Consumption Taxation as an Additional Burden on Labour Income," OECD Taxation Working Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2011. "Financing of Public Goods through Taxation in a General Equilibrium Economy: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1830, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.