A Literature Review on Trade and Informal Labour Markets in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abeer Elshennawy & Dirk Willenbockel, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and the Costs and Benefits of Informality an Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model for Egypt," Working Papers 888, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Nihar Shembavnekar, 2015. "Tariff Liberalisation, Labour Market Flexibility and Employment: Evidence from India," Working Paper Series 8115, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Matthew Embrey & Guillaume R. Frechette & Sevgi Yuksel, 2016. "Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Paper Series 8616, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Kerr,William Robert & Segura,Alex, 2015. "Informal tradables and the employment growth of Indian manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7206, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; inclusive growth; trade; wages;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-11-07 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2011-11-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-IUE-2011-11-07 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-11-07 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:132-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .