Low-Paid Employment In Brazil
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ese:iserwp:2001-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gautié, Jérôme & Caroli, Eve, 2008.
"Low-wage Work in France,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/10045, Paris Dauphine University.
- Eve Caroli & Jérôme Gautié, 2008. "Low wage work in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00266332, HAL.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2004.
"Earnings Mobility Among Italian Low Paid Workers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pavlopoulos, Dimitris & Fouarge, Didier, 2006. "Escaping the low pay trap: do labour market entrants stand a chance?," MPRA Paper 226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2010:140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.