GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2007.
"Earnings mobility among Italian low-paid workers,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 465-482, April.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2001. "Earnings mobility among Italian low paid workers," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2004. "Earnings Mobility Among Italian Low Paid Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 1068, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009.
"The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human DEvelopment,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 320-364, 04-05.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J., 2009. "The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," IZA Discussion Papers 4001, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009. "The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," Working Papers 200934, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009. "The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," NBER Working Papers 14695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2008.
"Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 199-230, April.
- Ludger Wößmann & Ludger Woessmann, 2006. "Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," Munich Reprints in Economics 19667, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Matteo PICCHIO, 2006. "Do Temporary Workers Suffer a Wage Penalty? Investigating the Italian Case Using a Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 268, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Andrea Brandolini & Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D’Alessio & Ivan Faiella, 2006.
"Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s,"
Chapters,in: International Perspectives on Household Wealth, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrea Brandolini & Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D'Alessio & Ivan Faiella, 2004. "Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 530, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrea Brandolini & Giovanni D'Alessio & Luigi Cannari & Ivan Faiella, 2004. "Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_414, Levy Economics Institute.
- Frank A. Cowell, 1980. "On the Structure of Additive Inequality Measures," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(3), pages 521-531.
- Miranda Cuffaro & Maria Francesca Cracolici & Peter Nijkamp, 2008.
"Measuring the Performance of Italian Regions on Social and Economic Dimensions,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(1), pages 5-25.
- Cuffaro, Miranda & Cracolici, Maria Francesca & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Measuring the performance of Italian regions: on social and economic dimensions," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1984. "Inequality Decomposition by Population Subgroups," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1369-1385, November.
- Carlo V. Fiorio, 2011. "Understanding Italian Inequality Trends," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73(2), pages 255-275, April.
- Elena Meschi & Francesco Scervini, 2014. "A new dataset on educational inequality," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 695-716, September.
- Checchi, Daniele & Ichino, Andrea & Rustichini, Aldo, 1999. "More equal but less mobile?: Education financing and intergenerational mobility in Italy and in the US," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 351-393, December.
- Richard Easterlin, 2005. "Feeding the Illusion of Growth and Happiness: A Reply to Hagerty and Veenhoven," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 429-443, December.
- Alessandro Rosina & Romina Fraboni, 2004. "Is marriage losing its centrality in Italy?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 11(6), pages 149-172, September.
- Natascha Van Mechelen & Sarah Marchal & Tim GoedemÃ© & Ive Marx & Bea Cantillon, 2011. "The CSB-Minimum Income Protection Indicators dataset (CSB-MIPI)," Working Papers 1105, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Andrea Brandolini & Piero Cipollone & Eliana Viviano, 2006. "Does The Ilo Definition Capture All Unemployment?," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 153-179, March.
- Simona Comi, 2004. "Intergenerational mobility in Europe: evidence from ECHP," CHILD Working Papers wp18_04, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Simona COMI & Mara GRASSENI, 2009. "Are Temporary Workers Discriminated Against? Evidence from Europe," CHILD Working Papers wp17_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009. "The Economics & Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," Working Papers 200905, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:ginicr:italy. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiuvanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.