Sorting and private education in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- William N. Evans & Robert M. Schwab, 1995. "Finishing High School and Starting College: Do Catholic Schools Make a Difference?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 941-974.
- G. Boero & A. Mcknight & R. Naylor & J. Smith, 2001. "Graduates and graduate labour markets in the UK and Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 200111, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raquel Fernández & Jordi Gali, 1999. "To Each According to …? Markets, Tournaments, and the Matching Problem with Borrowing Constraints," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 799-824.
- Caroline Hoxby, 2000. "Peer Effects in the Classroom: Learning from Gender and Race Variation," NBER Working Papers 7867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe, 2001. "Public Education and the Melting Pot," CEPR Discussion Papers 2924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rubinstein, Y. & Tsiddon, D., 1998.
"Coping with Technological Progress: the Role of Ability in Making Inequality so Persistent,"
27-98, Tel Aviv.
- Rubinstein, Yona & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1999. "Coping with Technological Progress: The Role of Ability in Making Inequality so Persistent," CEPR Discussion Papers 2153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2004. "Diploma No Problem: Can Private Schools Be of Lower Quality than Public Schools?," IZA Discussion Papers 1336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2004.
"High school types, academic performance and early labour market outcomes,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp03_04, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2004. "High School Types, Academic Performance and Early Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 1048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Brunello & Daniele Checchi, 2004.
"School Vouchers Italian Style,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 63(3-4), pages 357-399, December.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele, 2005. "School Vouchers Italian Style," IZA Discussion Papers 1475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio BRUNELLO & Daniele CHECCHI, 2005. "School vouchers Italian style," Departmental Working Papers 2005-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Rocco, 2008.
"Educational Standards in Private and Public Schools,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(533), pages 1866-1887, November.
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Rocco, 2005. "Educational Standards in Private and Public Schools," CESifo Working Paper Series 1418, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giorgio Brunello & ?Lorenzo Rocco, 2007. "Educational standards in private and public schools," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0043, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Claudio Lucifora & Dario Pozzoli, 2012.
"Determinants of grades in maths for students in economics,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio & Pozzoli, Dario, 2009. "Determinants of Grades in Maths for Students in Economics," Working Papers 09-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Pietro, 2013.
"Military conscription and university enrolment: evidence from Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 619-644, April.
- Di Pietro, Giorgio, 2009. "Military Conscription and University Enrolment: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 4212, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniele Checchi, 2003. "The Italian educational system: family background and social stratification," Departmental Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Paolo Buonanno & Dario Pozzoli, 2007. "Risk Aversion and College Subject," Working Papers (-2012) 0707, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Daniele CHECCHI & Gabriella PRAVETTONI, 2003. "Self-esteem and educational attainment," Departmental Working Papers 2003-30, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2003-10-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2003-10-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2001-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .