Determinants of Grades in Maths for Students in Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Claudio Lucifora & Dario Pozzoli, 2012. "Determinants of grades in maths for students in economics," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- McIntosh, Steven & Vignoles, Anna, 2001.
"Measuring and Assessing the Impact of Basic Skills on Labour Market Outcomes,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 453-481, July.
- McIntosh, Steven & Vignoles, Anna, 2000. "Measuring and assessing the impact of basic skills on labour market outcomes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19557, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steven McIntosh & Anna Vignoles, 2000. "Measuring and Assessing the Impact of Basic Skills on Labour Market Outcomes," CEE Discussion Papers 0003, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1995.
"Interpreting Recent Research on Schooling in Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 227-246, August.
- Eric A. Hanushek, "undated". "Interpreting Recent Research on Schooling in Developing Countries," Wallis Working Papers WP3, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2004.
"High school types, academic performance and early labour market outcomes,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp03_04, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2004. "High School Types, Academic Performance and Early Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 1048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 1999. "School Inputs and Educational Outcomes in South Africa," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 1047-1084.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Stefano Staffolani, 2013.
"Student Time Allocation and Educational Production Functions,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 111-112, pages 103-140.
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2002. "Student Time Allocation and Educational Production Functions," Working Papers 170, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Stefano Staffolani, 2002. "Student time allocation and educational production functions," HEW 0207001, EconWPA.
- Daniele Checchi & Giuseppe Bertola, 2001. "Sorting and private education in Italy," Departmental Working Papers 2001-21, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Francisco L. Rivera-Batiz, 1992. "Quantitative Literacy and the Likelihood of Employment among Young Adults in the United States," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(2), pages 313-328.
- Richard Sabot & John Wakeman-Linn, 1991. "Determinants of Performance in Introductory Courses in Economics and Seven Other Disciplines," Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education DP-7, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McNabb, Robert & Pal, Sarmistha & Sloane, Peter, 2002. "Gender Differences in Educational Attainment: The Case of University Students in England and Wales," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(275), pages 481-503, August.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Checchi, Daniele & Filippin, Antonio, 2007. "Territorial Differences in Italian Students’ Mathematical Competencies: Evidence from PISA 2003," IZA Discussion Papers 2603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Durden, Garey C & Ellis, Larry V, 1995. "The Effects of Attendance on Student Learning in Principles of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 343-346, May.
- Bishop, John Hillman, 1989. "Is the Test Score Decline Responsible for the Productivity Growth Decline?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 178-197, March.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Morales, Eduardo, 2006. "Which Factors Determine the Grades of Undergraduate Students in Economics? Some Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 2491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Chiara BROCCOLINI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2006. "Is '3+2' Equal to 4? University Reform and Student Academic Performance in Italy," Working Papers 251, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agar Brugiavini & Carlo Carraro & Matija Kovacic, 2014.
"Academic Achievements: Grades versus Duration,"
2014:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Brugiavini, Agar & Carraro, Carlo & Kovacic, Matija, 2015. "Academic Achievements: Grades versus Duration," CEPR Discussion Papers 10516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agar Brugiavini & Carlo Carraro & Matija Kovacic, 2015. "Academic Achievements: Grades versus Duration," CESifo Working Paper Series 5280, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shira Fano & Paolo Pellizzari, 2015. "The Effects of Facebook Discussions on Academic Performance," Working Papers 2015:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
Keywordsmaths grades; quantile regression; survival analysis;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2009_017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .