Which Factors Determine the Grades of Undergraduate Students in Economics? Some Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1995.
"Interpreting Recent Research on Schooling in Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 227-246, August.
- Eric A. Hanushek, "undated". "Interpreting Recent Research on Schooling in Developing Countries," Wallis Working Papers WP3, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 1999. "School Inputs and Educational Outcomes in South Africa," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 1047-1084.
- Jesse Levin, 2001. "For whom the reductions count: A quantile regression analysis of class size and peer effects on scholastic achievement," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 221-246.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Claudio Lucifora & Dario Pozzoli, 2012.
"Determinants of grades in maths for students in economics,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio & Pozzoli, Dario, 2009. "Determinants of Grades in Maths for Students in Economics," Working Papers 09-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmultinomial logit; gender; school type; grade achievement; quantile regressions;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DCM-2007-01-02 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EDU-2007-01-02 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-01-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SOG-2007-01-02 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .