The Influence Of Family Background And Individual Characteristics On Entrance Tests Scores Of Brazilian University Students
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Prof Marcos Valdemar de Freitas Reis s/n Campus do Gragoatá Bloco F Niterói, RJ 24210-201 Brazil|
Phone: 55 21 3674 7952
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger Koenker & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 143-156, Fall.
- Omar Arias & Kevin F. Hallock & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1999.
"Individual Heterogeneity in the Returns to Schooling: Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression using Twins Data,"
Department of Economics, Working Papers
016, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Omar Arias & Walter Sosa-Escudero & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001. "Individual heterogeneity in the returns to schooling: instrumental variables quantile regression using twins data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 7-40.
- Lingjie Ma & Roger Koenker, 2004.
"Quantile regression methods for recursive structural equation models,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP01/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ma, Lingjie & Koenker, Roger, 2006. "Quantile regression methods for recursive structural equation models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 471-506, October.
- Elisa Rose Birch & Paul W. Miller, 2005.
"Student Outcomes at University in Autsralia: A Quantile Regression Approach,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
05-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Elisa Rose Birch & Paul W. Miller, 2006. "Student Outcomes At University In Australia: A Quantile Regression Approach ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17, 03.
- Smith, Jeremy & Naylor, Robin, 2005.
"Schooling effects on subsequent university performance: evidence for the UK university population,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 549-562, October.
- Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2002. "Schooling Effects On Subsequent University Performance : Evidence For The Uk University Population," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 657, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Todd R. Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2000.
"Working During School and Academic Performance,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20009, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Todd Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2001. "Working During School and Academic Performance," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20011, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Eide, Eric & Showalter, Mark H., 1998. "The effect of school quality on student performance: A quantile regression approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 345-350, March.
- Rosemary Win & Paul W. Miller, 2005. "The Effects of Individual and School Factors on University Students' Academic Performance," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2007:092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.