Student Outcomes at University in Autsralia: A Quantile Regression Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elisa Rose Birch & Paul W. Miller, 2006. "Student Outcomes At University In Australia: A Quantile Regression Approach ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fertig, Michael, 2003. "Who's to Blame? The Determinants of German Students' Achievement in the PISA 2000 Study," RWI Discussion Papers 4, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Fertig, Michael, 2003. "Who's to Blame? The Determinants of German Students' Achievement in the PISA 2000 Study," IZA Discussion Papers 739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicole Schneeweis & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2007.
"Peer effects in Austrian schools,"
Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 387-409, May.
- Nicole Schneeweis & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2005. "Peer effects in Austrian schools," Economics working papers 2005-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Schneeweis, Nicole & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2005. "Peer Effects in Austrian Schools," Economics Series 170, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Schneeweis, Nicole & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2005. "Peer Effects in Austrian Schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 5018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girijasankar Mallik & John Lodewijks, 2010. "Student Performance in a Large First Year Economics Subject: Which Variables are Significant?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(1), pages 80-86, March.
- Grace Chia & Paul W. Miller, 2008.
"Tertiary Performance, Field of Study and Graduate Starting Salaries,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 41(1), pages 15-31, March.
- Grace Chia & Paul W Miller, 2007. "Tertiary Performance, Field of Study and Graduate Starting Salaries," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Buly A. Cardak & Joe Vecci, 2016.
"Graduates, Dropouts and Slow Finishers: The Effects of Credit Constraints on University Outcomes,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(3), pages 323-346, June.
- Buly Cardak & Joseph Vecci, 2014. "Graduates, dropouts and slow finishers: the effects of credit constraints on university outcomes," Working Papers 2014.05, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Juliana Guimarães & Breno Sampaio, 2007. "The Influence Of Family Background And Individual Characteristics On Entrance Tests Scores Of Brazilian University Students," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 092, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mallik, Girijasankar & Shankar, Sriram, 2016. "Does prior knowledge of economics and higher level mathematics improve student learning in principles of economics?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 66-73.
- Juliana Guimarães & Breno Sampaio, 2008. "Mind the Gap: Evidences from Gender Differences in Scores in Brazil," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211527140, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:05-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .