Report NEP-EDU-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Heineck & Regina T. Riphahn, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Educational Attainment in Germany: The Last Five Decades," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 738, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schwager, Robert, 2007. "Public Universities, Tuition and Competition: A Tiebout Model," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peter Tulip & Gregory Wurzburg, 2007. "Primary and Secondary Education in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 585, OECD Publishing.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "Entrepreneurial potential in Business and Engineering courses … why worry now?," FEP Working Papers 256, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paolo Buonanno & Dario Pozzoli, 2007. "Risk Aversion and College Subject," Working Papers (-2012) 0707, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Ponczek, 2007. "Income And Bargaining Effects On Education And Health In Brazil," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 128, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Juliana Guimarães & Breno Sampaio, 2007. "The Influence Of Family Background And Individual Characteristics On Entrance Tests Scores Of Brazilian University Students," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 092, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bourguignon, Francois & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2007. "Distributional effects of educational improvements :are we using the wrong model ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4427, The World Bank.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Academic Entrepreneurship - social norms, university culture and policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 100, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Peter Tulip, 2007. "Financing Higher Education in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 584, OECD Publishing.
- Graciela Sanromán, 2007. "Estimating heterogeneous costs of participation in the risky asset markets," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2107, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vang, Jan & Chaminade, Cristina & Coenen, Lars, 2007. "Learning from the Bangalore Experience: The Role of Universities in an Emerging Regional Innovation System," Papers in Innovation Studies 2007/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Specialization of Regions and Universities - the new versus the old," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 101, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jorge Calero & Josep-Oriol Escardíbul, 2007. "Evaluación de servicios educativos: El rendimiento en los centros públicos y privados medido en PISA-2003," Working Papers 2007/7, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ali, Showkat & Carden, Giles & Culling, Benjamin & Hunter, Rosalind & Oswald, Andrew J & Owen, Nicola & Ralsmark, Hilda & Snodgrass, Natalie, 2007. "Elite Scientists and the Global Brain Drain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 825, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laurence, de Carlo, 2007. "The Classroom as a Potential Space-teaching Negotiation through Paradox," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07017, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.