Report NEP-EDU-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole Schneeweis, 2006. "How should we organize schooling to further children with migration background?," Economics working papers 2006-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sanat Kaul, 2006. "Higher Education in India: Seizing the Opportunity," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 179, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Martins, Pedro S. & Walker, Ian, 2006. "Student Achievement and University Classes: Effects of Attendance, Size, Peers, and Teachers," IZA Discussion Papers 2490, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Beirne, John & Campos, Nauro F., 2006. "Educational Inputs and Outcomes Before the Transition from Communism," IZA Discussion Papers 2502, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anne Corbett, 2006. "Higher Education as a Form of European Integration: How Novel is the Bologna Process?," ARENA Working Papers 15, ARENA.
- Åse Gornitzka, 2006. "The Open Method of Coordination as practice - A watershed in European education policy?," ARENA Working Papers 16, ARENA.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Public Education in an Integrated Europe: Studying to Migrate and Teaching to Stay?," IZA Discussion Papers 2478, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Douglas Almond & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2006. "How did schooling laws improve long-term health and lower mortality?," Working Paper Series WP-06-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Morales, Eduardo, 2006. "Which Factors Determine the Grades of Undergraduate Students in Economics? Some Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 2491, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Estevan, Fernanda, 2006. "Mortality Risks, Education and Child Labour," CEPR Discussion Papers 5972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glenda Quintini & Sébastien Martin, 2006. "Starting Well or Losing their Way?: The Position of Youth in the Labour Market in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Benhassine, Najy & Fafchamps, Marcel & Söderbom, Måns, 2006. "Wage Gaps and Job Sorting in African Manufacturing," CEPR Discussion Papers 6003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.