Higher Education in India: Seizing the Opportunity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar & Sushil Mohan & Monojit Chatterji, 2012.
"The relationship between public education expenditure and economic growth: The case of India,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
273, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Dastidar, Sayantan Ghosh & Mohan, Sushil & Chatterji, Monojit, 2013. "The relationship between public education expenditure and economic growth: The case of India," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-07, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nelson Oviedo & Gustavo Yamada, 2017. "Educación superior y subempleo profesional, ¿Una creciente burbuja mundial?," Working Papers 1609, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Feb 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2007-01-02 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-01-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SOG-2007-01-02 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask G.K. Manjunath to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.