Coping with Technological Progress: the Role of Ability in Making Inequality so Persistent
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rubinstein, Yona & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1999. "Coping with Technological Progress: The Role of Ability in Making Inequality so Persistent," CEPR Discussion Papers 2153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Checchi & Giuseppe Bertola, 2001. "Sorting and private education in Italy," Departmental Working Papers 2001-21, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Azarnert, Leonid V., 2010.
"Immigration, fertility, and human capital: A model of economic decline of the West,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 431-440, December.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2010. "Immigration, fertility and human capital: A model of economic decline of the West," Working Papers 2010-04, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2010. "Immigration, Fertility, and Human Capital: A Model of Economic Decline of the West," CESifo Working Paper Series 3025, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gianni De Fraja, 2005.
"Reverse Discrimination And Efficiency In Education,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(3), pages 1009-1031, August.
- Gianni De Fraja, 2003. "Reverse Discrimination and Efficiency in Education," CEIS Research Paper 38, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- John Hassler & José Rodríguez Mora & Joseph Zeira, 2007.
"Inequality and mobility,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 235-259, September.
- Hassler, John & Rodríguez Mora, José Vicente & Zeira, Joseph, 2000. "Inequality and Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hassler, John & Rodriguez Mora, Jose V. & Zeira, Joseph, 2002. "Inequality and Mobility," Working Paper Series rwp02-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- John Hassler & Jose V. Rodriguez Mora & Joseph Zeira, 2007. "Inequality and Mobility," ESE Discussion Papers 165, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- John Hassler & José Vicente Rodríguez Mora & Joseph Zeira, 2003. "Inequality and Mobility," Working Papers 23, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Peter B. Meyer, 2005. "Turbulence, Inequality, and Cheap Steel," Working Papers 375, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Crifo, Patricia, 2008. "Skill supply and biased technical change," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 812-830, October.
- Paul J. Zak, 2002. "Genetics, family structure, and economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 343-365.
- James Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2001.
"Identifying The Role Of Cognitive Ability In Explaining The Level Of And Change In The Return To Schooling,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 1-12, February.
- James Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2000. "Identifying the Role of Cognitive Ability in Explaining the Level of and Change in the Return to Schooling," NBER Working Papers 7820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter & Violante, Giovanni L, 2002. "General Purpose Technology and Wage Inequality," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 315-345, December.
- David B. Audretsch & Mark Sanders, 2007.
"Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2007-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- D. Audretsch & M. Sanders, 2008. "Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Working Papers 08-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Audretsch, David B & Sanders, Mark, 2007. "Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul J. Zak & Kwang Woo Park, "undated". "Population Genetics and Economic Growth," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-20, Claremont Colleges.
- Gould, Eric D & Moav, Omer & Weinberg, Bruce A, 2001. "Precautionary Demand for Education, Inequality, and Technological Progress," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 285-315, December.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2002.
"Technical Change, Inequality, and the Labor Market,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 7-72, March.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "Technical Change, Inequality, and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 7800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsTECHNOLOGY ; INEQUALITY ; WAGES ; ECONOMIC GROWTH ; EDUCATION;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:27-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .