Causal Effects in Education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Miguel Doncel & Jorge Sainz & Ismael Sanz, 2012. "An Estimation of the Advantage of Charter over Public Schools," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 442-463, November.
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2009. "Effects of Class Size on Achievement of College Students," MPRA Paper 16945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dolores Messer & Stefan C. Wolter, 2009.
"Money Matters - Evidence from a Large-Scale Randomized Field Experiment with Vouchers for Adult Training,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2548, CESifo Group Munich.
- Messer, Dolores & Wolter, Stefan C., 2009. "Money Matters: Evidence from a Large-Scale Randomized Field Experiment with Vouchers for Adult Training," IZA Discussion Papers 4017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Schlotter & Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Woessmann, 2011.
"Econometric methods for causal evaluation of education policies and practices: a non-technical guide,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 109-137.
- Martin Schlotter & Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Wößmann, 2009. "Econometric Methods for Causal Evaluation of Education Policies and Practices: A Non-Technical Guide," CESifo Working Paper Series 2877, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schlotter, Martin & Schwerdt, Guido & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "Econometric Methods for Causal Evaluation of Education Policies and Practices: A Non-Technical Guide," IZA Discussion Papers 4725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schlotter, Martin & Schwerdt, Guido & Wößmann, Ludger, 2011. "Econometric methods for causal evaluation of education policies and practices: A non-technical guide," Munich Reprints in Economics 19780, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rivera, Luis & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2010.
"Formación de capital humano y el vínculo entre comercio y pobreza: los casos de Costa Rica y Nicaragua,"
Documentos de Proyectos
3814, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rivera, Luis & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2010. "Formación de capital humano y el vínculo entre comercio y pobreza: los casos de Costa Rica y Nicaragua," Documentos de Proyectos 358, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Andrea Asoni & Tino Sanandaji, 2016. "Identifying the effect of college education on business and employment survival," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 311-324, February.
- Debra Shepherd, 2013. "A question of efficiency: decomposing South African reading test scores using PIRLS 2006," Working Papers 20/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:654-688 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoogerheide, Lennart & Block, Joern H. & Thurik, Roy, 2012.
"Family background variables as instruments for education in income regressions: A Bayesian analysis,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 515-523.
- Lennart Hoogerheide & Joern H. Block & Roy Thurik, 2010. "Family Background Variables as Instruments for Education in Income Regressions: A Bayesian Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-075/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joern H. Block & Lennart Hoogerheide & Roy Thurik, 2009. "Education and Entrepreneurial Choice: An Instrumental Variables Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-088/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Nov 2010.
- Mika Maliranta & Satu Nurmi & Hanna Virtanen, 2008. "It takes three to tango in employment: Matching vocational education organisations, students and companies in labour market," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0022, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Joern H. Block & Lennart Hoogerheide & Roy Thurik, 2010.
"Are Education and Entrepreneurial Income Endogenous and do Family Background Variables make Sense as Instruments? A Bayesian Analysis,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
10-024/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jörn H. Block & Lennart F. Hoogerheide & A. Roy Thurik, 2010. "Are Education and Entrepreneurial Income Endogenous and Do Family Background Variables Make Sense as Instruments?: A Bayesian Analysis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 329, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lawrence Kessler & Murat Munkin, 2015. "Bayesian estimation of panel data fractional response models with endogeneity: an application to standardized test rates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 81-114, August.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0517-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torberg Falch & Astrid Marie Jorde Sandsør & Bjarne Strøm, 2017.
"Do Smaller Classes Always Improve Students’ Long-run Outcomes?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(5), pages 654-688, October.
- Torberg Falch & Astrid Marie Jorde Sandsør & Bjarne Strøm, 2015. "Do smaller classes always improve students' long run outcomes?," Working Paper Series 16415, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Van Klaveren, C. & De Wolf, I., 2013. "Systematic Reviews In Education Research: When Do Effect Studies Provide Evidence?," Working Papers 46, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Han, Kwideok & Whitacre, Brian E., 2018. "Student Performance and School Size: A Two-stage Spatial Quantile Regression Approach to Evaluate Oklahoma High Schools," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266597, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:19:y:2005:i:4:p:535-560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.