The Economics of Education
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2012.
"Talking about the Pigou paradox: Socio-educational background and educational outcomes of AlmaLaurea,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2011. "Talking about the Pigou Paradox: Socio-Educational Background and Educational Outcomes of AlmaLaurea," IZA Discussion Papers 6021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuseppe Coco & Raffaele Lagravinese, 2012. "Incentive Effects on Efficiency in Education Systems’ Performance," Working Papers 270, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Maria De Paola, 2011. "Easy grading practices and supply–demand factors: evidence from Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 227-246, October.
- Jean-Marie Viaene & Itzhak Zilcha, 2009. "Human Capital and Inequality Dynamics: The Role of Education Technology," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(304), pages 760-778, October.
- Bernhard Eckwert & Itzhak Zilcha, 2012.
"Private Investment in Higher Education: Comparing Alternative Funding Schemes,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(313), pages 76-96, January.
- Bernhard Eckwert & Itzhak Zilcha, 2008. "Private Investment in Higher Education: Comparing Alternative Funding Schemes," CESifo Working Paper Series 2395, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Paolo Sestito, 2011. "A Comparative Perspective on Italy's Human Capital Accumulation," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 06, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michele Bernasconi & Paola Profeta, 2007. "Redistribution or Education? The Political Economy of the Social Race," CESifo Working Paper Series 1934, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:zbw:espost:167705 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Leoni, 2011. "Employability of graduates and development of competencies: mind the gap and mind the step! Empirical evidence for Italy," Working Papers (-2012) 1101, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Dario Sciulli & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "University-to-work transitions: the case of Perugia," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 77/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2009. "Effects of Class Size on Achievement of College Students," MPRA Paper 16945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olga Demidova & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "The Impact of Crises on Youth Unemployment of Russian Regions: An Empirical Analysis," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 78/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Misbah Tanveer Choudhry & Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2012. "Youth unemployment rate and impact of financial crises," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 76-95, March.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Panayotova, Nataliya & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2013.
"Моделиране На Възвращаемостта От Образование И Реализация На Притежателите На Докторски Степени На Пазара На Труда В България
[Modeling returns to education and labour market outcomes of doctoral d," MPRA Paper 48175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Astrid Krenz, 2008. "Theorie und Empirie über den Wirkungszusammenhang zwischen sozialer Herkunft, kulturellem und sozialem Kapital, Bildung und Einkommen in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 128, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lefranc, Arnaud, 2018. "Intergenerational Earnings Persistence and Economic Inequality in the Long-Run: Evidence from French Cohorts, 1931-1975," IZA Discussion Papers 11406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrico Marelli & Misbah T. Choudhry & Marcello Signorelli, 2013. "Youth and total unemployment rate: the impact of policies and institutions," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 121(1), pages 63-86.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckwert, Bernhard & Zilcha, Itzhak, 2010. "Improvement in information and private investment in education," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 585-597, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521793100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.