Review of Methods Used to Evaluate Returns to Agricultural Research
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1981|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.maes.umn.edu/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barker, Randolph, 1979. "Establishing Priorities for Allocating Funds to Rice Research," 1979 Conference, September 3-12, 1979, Banff, Canada 182408, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- A. B. Apdarawewa, 1969. "Evaluation of Public Research Programs in Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 17(3), pages 157-169, November.
- White, Fred C. & Havlicek, Joseph, Jr., 1979. "Rates Of Return To Agricultural Research And Extension In The Southern Region," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(02), December.
- Sarhangi, R.F. & Logan, J. & Duncan, Ronald C. & Hagan, Philip, 1977. "Who Benefits From Agricultural Research: Comment," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(04), December.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Simple Economics of Basic Scientific Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 297.
- Peterson, Willis L., 1978. "Returns To Investment In Agricultural Research," Staff Papers 13591, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Duncan, R & Tisdell, Clem, 1971. "Research and Technical Progress: The Returns to Producers," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 47(117), pages 124-29, March.
- Mohr, Graeme M., 1977. "Agricultural Research And The Returns To Consumers," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(04), December.
- Easter, K. William & Norton, George W., 1977. "Potential Returns From Increased Research Budget For The Land Grant Universities," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Vernon Ruttan, 1980.
"Bureaucratic productivity: The case of agricultural research,"
Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 529-547, January.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1978. "Bureaucratic Productivity: The Case Of Agricultural Research," Staff Papers 13911, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- te Kloot, Jack H. & Anderson, Jock R., 1977. "Estimation Of Technological Change In The Pastoral Zone," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(04), December.
- Scobie, Grant M., 1976. "Who Benefits From Agricultural Research?," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(04), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umae08:49016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.