Economic Costs And Returns From Crop Development Research: The Case Of Rapeseed Breeding In Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael E. Sykuta & Michael L. Cook, 2001. "A New Institutional Economics Approach to Contracts and Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1273-1279.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1983.
"An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 7-45, January.
- Sanford Grossman & Oliver Hart, "undated". "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Sanford J Grossman & Oliver D Hart, 2001. "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000339, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:badest:0776 is not listed on IDEAS
- Widmer, Lorne & Fox, Glenn & Brinkman, George, 1987. "The Rate of Return to Beef Cattle Research in Canda," Working Papers 244821, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gray, Richard S. & Malla, Stavroula & Tran, Kien C., 2003. "An Empirical Analysis Of Public And Private Spillovers Within The Canola Biotech Industry," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22137, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hasan, Md. Kamrul & Banik, Bhagya Rani, 2015. "Economic Cost and Returns from Research and Development: The Case of Chili in Bangladesh," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 12(1), June.
- Brinkman, George L., 2004. "Strategic Policy Issues for Agricultural Research in Canada," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 05.
- Vere, David T. & Sinden, Jack A. & Campbell, M.H., 1980. "Social Benefits of Serrated Tussock Control in New South Wales," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(03), December.
- Kraft, Daryl, 1990. "Biotechnology and Returns to Agricultural Research: A Case Study on Plant Breeding in Canada," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145194, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nagy, Joseph G., 1983. "Estimating the Yield Advantage of High Yielding Wheat Varieties: The Use of On-Farm Yield Constraints Data," Bulletins 8428, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- repec:oup:revage:v:26:y:2004:i:1:p:63-81. is not listed on IDEAS
- Fox, Glenn, 1985. "Social Rates Of Return To Public Investment In Agricultural Research And The Underinvestment Hypothesis: An Agnostic View," Staff Papers 14054, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Amna Nazeer & Wu Jun & Khuram Shafi & Liu Yan Yan & Javed Altaf Satti, 2015. "United State’s Dollar & Economic Escalation: A Co Integration Case," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 336-344, January.
- Malla, Stavroula & Gray, Richard S., 2001. "An Analytical And Empirical Analysis Of The Private Biotech R&D Incentives," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20544, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gray, Richard S. & Malla, Stavroula & Phillips, Peter W.B., 2000. "Gains To Yield Increasing Research In The Evolving Canadian Canola Research Industry," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26004, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:26:y:1978:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.