Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 258683 Case study analysis on household attitudes towards weather index crop insurance in rural China
by Zhang, Jing & Brown, Colin & Waldron, Scott
- 258682 TTIP and agricultural trade: The case of tariff elimination and pesticide policy cooperation
by Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C.
- 258681 Assessing recreational benefits as an economic indicator for the Gladstone Harbour Report Card
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John & Pascoe, Sean
- 258680 Behavioral Drivers for Grazing Practices in Dairy Farming
by Schaak, Henning & Musshoff, Oliver
- 258678 Straw and living mulches compared with herbicide for under-vine weed control in a Public-Private Benefit Framework (PowerPoint presentation)
by Nordblom, Tom & Penfold, Chris & Weckert, Melanie & Norton, Mark
- 258677 Straw and living mulches compared with herbicide for under-vine weed control in a Public-Private Benefit Framework
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Penfold, Chris & Weckert, Melanie & Norton, Mark R.
- 258675 How can equity of irrigation water supply help mitigate economic inequalities?
by Manero, Ana
- 258674 Measuring the Returns to Investment in Research and Development in the Australian Grains Industry
by Li, Kuo & Griffith, Garry & Kingwell, Ross & Malcolm, Bill
- 258673 Development of Economic Resilience Indicators for Australia’s Regions: An Application to Rural NSW
by Lefley, Ed & Leu, Shawn & Baker, Derek
- 258672 The opportunity costs of enhancing legume‐based sustainable agricultural intensification practices in Malawi
by Khataza, Robertson R.B. & Hailu, Atakelty & Kragt, Marit E. & Doole, Graeme
- 258671 Marginal Satisfaction of Recreational Hunters’ Red Deer Harvests (PowerPoint presentation)
by Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 258670 Marginal Satisfaction of Recreational Hunters’ Red Deer Harvests
by Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 258668 Australian Agricultural Research: Institutional Changes, Performance and Measurement
by Chudleigh, Peter & Hardaker, Talia
- 258667 Effects of Supermarket Monopsony Pricing on Agriculture
by Freebairn, John
- 258666 A choice modelling experiment to explore the opportunities to invest in biodiversity conservation in the Amazon
by Flores Tenorio, Pedro
- 258665 Effective frameworks for natural resource management
by de Brouwer, Gordon
- 258664 Is there an environmental silver lining in low milk prices?
by Davidson, Rachael
- 258663 Before and after: How the commodity boom changed Australia’s resource sector
by Cully, Mark
- 258661 Assessing the value of changing beef breeder herd management strategy in northern Australia
by Chudleigh, Fred & Cowley, Trisha & Moravek, Tim & McGrath, Tim & Sullivan, Mick
- 258660 What is happening to the world? Key challenges as we approach the third decade of the 21st Century
by Beddington, John
- 256192 Nitrogen for smallholders and cereal crops in Myanmar: economic and social dimensions for fertility decisions
by Farquharson, Bob & Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Thar, So Pyay & Than, Shwe Mar & Aung, Nay Myo