China in Africa: A Macroeconomic Perspective - Working Paper 230
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Didier, Tatiana & Llovet, Ruth & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2017.
"International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 52-66.
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L. & Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2016. "International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7772, The World Bank.
- Tatiana Didier & Ruth Llovet Montanes & Sergio Luis Schmukler, 2017. "International Financial Integration of East Asia and Pacific," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 139, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- World Bank & the People’s Republic of China Development Research Center of the State Council, 2013. "China 2030 : Building a Modern, Harmonious, and Creative Society," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12925.
More about this item
KeywordsChina and Africa; Foreign Direct Investment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-02-26 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-02-26 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.