Report NEP-AFR-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacobus de Hoop, 2010. "Selective Secondary Education and School Participation in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Malawi," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-041/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Benedicte Vibe Christensen, 2010. "China in Africa: A Macroeconomic Perspective - Working Paper 230," Working Papers 230, Center for Global Development.
- Andalón, Mabel & Fields, Gary S., 2011. "A Labor Market Approach to the Crisis of Health Care Professionals in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 5483, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yaw Nyarko, 2011. "The Returns to the Brain Drain and Brain Circulation in Sub-Saharan Africa: Some Computations Using Data from Ghana," NBER Working Papers 16813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:28896 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:28904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kazuya Wada, 2010. "Effects of Land Holding on School Enrollment in Rural Kenya," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-146, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2011. "The Economics of Politics vs the Politics of Economics: Nigerian case," MPRA Paper 28675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Raeymaekers, 2011. "Marrying Up: Forced Displacement and Youth Employment in the Aftermath of the Congo War: From making a living to making a life," Research Working Papers 38, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Mlambo, Kupukile & Murinde, Victor & Zhao, Tianshu, 2011. "How Does the Institutional Setting for Creditor Rights Affect Bank Lending and Risk-Taking?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2011. "Estimating Demand for Nutrients in Nigeria: A Vector Error Correction Model," MPRA Paper 28930, University Library of Munich, Germany.