Brave New World: A Literature Review of Emerging Donors and the Changing Nature of Foreign Assistanc- Working Paper 273
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:ctwqxx:v:30:y:2009:i:6:p:1103-1121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nkunde Mwase, 2011. "Determinants of Development Financing Flows From Brazil, Russia, India, and China to Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/255, International Monetary Fund.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- A new player in the international development community? Chile as an emerging donor
by Dany Jaimovich - Bakary Baludin in Development Therapy on 2012-07-10 13:54:00
More about this item
KeywordsOECD-DAC; Emerging donors; BRICs; Arab donors; Aid transparency;
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.