Brave New World: A Literature Review of Emerging Donors and the Changing Nature of Foreign Assistanc- Working Paper 273
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nkunde Mwase, 2011. "Determinants of Development Financing Flows From Brazil, Russia, India, and China to Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/255, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:taf:ctwqxx:v:30:y:2009:i:6:p:1103-1121 is not listed on IDEAS
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- A new player in the international development community? Chile as an emerging donor
by Dany Jaimovich - Bakary Baludin in Development Therapy on 2012-07-10 13:54:00
More about this item
KeywordsOECD-DAC; Emerging donors; BRICs; Arab donors; Aid transparency;
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .