China in Africa: A Macroeconomic Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Hubbard, 2007. "Aiding Transparency: What We Can Learn About China ExIm Bank’s Concessional Loans," Working Papers 126, Center for Global Development.
- Vivien Foster & William Butterfield & Chuan Chen & Nataliya Pushak, 2009. "Building Bridges : China's Growing Role as Infrastructure Financier for Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2614, April.
- Farole, Thomas, 2010. "Second best ? investment climate and performance in Africa's special economic zones," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5447, The World Bank.
- Mwanza Nkusu, 2004. "Aid and the Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries; Informed Diagnoses for Prudent Prognoses," IMF Working Papers 04/49, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Didier, Tatiana & Llovet, Ruth & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2017.
"International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 52-66.
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2016. "International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7772, The World Bank.
- Tatiana Didier & Ruth Llovet Montanes & Sergio Luis Schmukler, 2017. "International Financial Integration of East Asia and Pacific," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 139, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordschina; chinese; africa; political; economic; technology; financial resources; macroeconoic; african; global environment; trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-11-20 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-11-20 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .