China in Africa: A Macroeconomic Perspective
In recent years, China has dramatically expanded its financing and foreign direct investment to Africa. This expansion has served the political and economic interests of China while providing Africa with much-needed technology and financial resources. This paper looks at Chinaâ€™s role in Africa from the Chinese perspective. [Working Paper No. 230].
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mwanza Nkusu, 2004. "Aid and the Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries; Informed Diagnoses for Prudent Prognoses," IMF Working Papers 04/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Harry G. Broadman, 2009. ""First Mover" Investment Advantages in Sub-Saharan Africa: Why Northern Multinationals Should React (Quickly) to Their Southern Counterparts," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(4), pages 52-58, 01.
- Farole, Thomas & Brautigam, Deborah & Xiaoyang, Tang, 2010.
"China’s Investment in African Special Economic Zones: Prospects, Challenges, and Opportunities,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 5, pages 1-6, March.
- Deborah Brautigam & Thomas Farole & Tang Xiaoyang, 2010. "China’s Investment in African Special Economic Zones : Prospects, Challenges, and Opportunities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10202, The World Bank.
- Paul Hubbard, 2007. "Aiding Transparency: What We Can Learn About China ExIm Bank’s Concessional Loans," Working Papers 126, Center for Global Development.
- Sophia Gollwitzer & Eteri Kvintradze & Tej Prakash & Luis-Felipe Zanna & Era Dabla-Norris & Richard Allen & Irene Yackovlev & Victor Duarte Lledo, 2010. "Budget Institutions and Fiscal Performance in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/80, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.