Chinese direct investment in Africa. A state strategy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung & Minyuan Zhao, 2008. "Perspectives on China's outward foreign direct investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(3), pages 337-350, April.
- Mansfield, Edward D. & Reinhardt, Eric, 2008. "International Institutions and the Volatility of International Trade," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(04), pages 621-652, October.
- Peter J Buckley & L Jeremy Clegg & Adam R Cross & Xin Liu & Hinrich Voss & Ping Zheng, 2007. "The determinants of Chinese outward foreign direct investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 499-518, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Foreign Direct Investment; FDI; State-Owned Enterprises; SOE; China; Afrique; investissement direct étranger; IDE; entreprises publiques;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-05-04 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-05-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2014-05-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00981417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .