Report NEP-AFR-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benedicte Vibe Christensen, 2010. "China in Africa: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Working Papers id:3169, eSocialSciences.
- Nara Monkam, 2010. "Mobilising Tax Revenue to Finance Development: The Case for Property Taxation in Francophone Africa," Working Papers 195, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- John Luiz & Meshal Ruplal, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Internationalisation of South African Mining Companies into Africa," Working Papers 194, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:mcd:mcddps:2010_17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher S. Adam & David L. Bevan, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Design in Low-Income Countries," Working Papers id:3162, eSocialSciences.
- Meghnad Desai, 2010. "Southern Engines of Global Growth: Very Long Cycles or Short Spurts?," Working Papers id:3168, eSocialSciences.
- Margaret Chitiga & Ismail Fofana & Ramos Mabugu, 2010. "Analysing Alternative Policy Response to High Oil Prices, Using an Energy Integrated CGE Microsimulation Approach for South Africa," Working Papers 196, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14949/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14979/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ojijo Odhiambo & John E. Odada, "undated". "Addressing the Plight of Poor Households by Zero-Rating Value Added Tax on Basic Commodities In Namibia," Working Papers 72, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Johanna Kramm & Lars Wirkus, 2010. "Local Water Governance: Negotiating Water Access and Resolving Resource Conflicts in Tanzanian Irrigation Schemes," Research Working Papers 33, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Carlos Maia & Servaas van der Berg, 2010. "When the remedy is worse than the disease: Adjusting survey income data for price differentials, with special reference to Mozambique," Working Papers 24/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ojijo Odhiambo & John E. Odada, "undated". "Addressing the Plight of Poor Households by Zero-Rating VAT on Basic Commodities in Namibia," One Pager 118, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.