Addressing the Plight of Poor Households by Zero-Rating VAT on Basic Commodities in Namibia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gentilini, Ugo & Omamo, Steven Were, 2011. "Social protection 2.0: Exploring issues, evidence and debates in a globalizing world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 329-340, June.
- Coleman-Jensen, Alisha & Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2011. "Household Food Security in the United States in 2010," Economic Research Report 118021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Angus Deaton, 2010.
"Price Indexes, Inequality, and the Measurement of World Poverty,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 5-34, March.
- Angus Deaton, 2010. "Price indexes, inequality, and the measurement of world poverty," Working Papers 1207, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sumner, Andy, 2011.
"Poor Countries or Poor People? Development Assistance and the New Geography of Global Poverty,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sumner, Andy, 2011. "Poor Countries Or Poor People? Development Assistance And The New Geography Of Global Poverty," Working Papers 126539, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen, 2011. "Weakly Relative Poverty," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1251-1261, November.
- Khalid Abu-Ismail & Gihan Abou Taleb & Racha Ramadan, 2012. "Rethinking Global Poverty Measurement," Working Papers 93, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Gentilini, Ugo & Webb, Patrick, 2008. "How are we doing on poverty and hunger reduction? A new measure of country performance," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 521-532, December.
- Shaohua Chen & Martin Ravallion, 2010.
"The Developing World is Poorer than We Thought, But No Less Successful in the Fight Against Poverty,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(4), pages 1577-1625.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "The developing world is poorer than we thought, but no less successful in the fight against poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4703, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAddressing the Plight of Poor Households by Zero-Rating VAT on Basic Commodities in Namibia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:opager:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.